Providing assisted door-to-door transportation services in the Toronto-area to seniors 55+ and adults with disabilities who are not eligible for Wheel-Trans.
To keep clients and drivers safe, we are implementing the following changes:
- We only transport one client at a time; you can still bring one escort.
- We have installed plastic shields between the front and back seats.
- We cannot honour “front seat only” requests.
- All drivers wear masks while helping you to and from the vehicle.
- Clients/caregivers will also be required to wear a mask.
- All clients/caregivers entering the vehicle must first clean their hands with the sanitizer provided by the driver.
Do you need a ride to your vaccination appointment?
We are offering rides to seniors who need assistance getting to and from their vaccination appointments.
If you would like to book a ride to a vaccine clinic, please fill out our Vaccination Appointment Transportation Request form or call 416-481-5250.
- Toronto Ride has limited capacity. Rides are only for those who have absolutely no other way of getting to their appointment.
- Due to high demand, we require 48 hours’ notice for booking. If you request a ride with less than 48 hours’ notice, we will be unable to respond to your inquiry.
- Trips can only be booked up to 30 days in advance. Please do not request trips for your second vaccination appointment at this time.
- Prioritization will be for seniors, adults with disabilities, and people who are immunocompromised.
- We can only take clients to locations within the boundaries of the City of Toronto.
- Trips will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Clients can bring their walker but need to be able to enter and exit the vehicle with minimal assistance.
- Return trips will be scheduled for one hour after the appointment time.
- Phones are only answered Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Click here to see a map of our partners catchment areas.